Click on any picture to enlarge it

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4: A Trip Down Memory Lane

January 4
My parents have been storing a bunch of my old stuff, but they moved and lost a lot of storage space.  So now my old stuff is my new stuff.  This trunk holds scrapbooks of school papers, birthday cards, and newspaper clippings, and artwork from birth through 6th grade, as well as my high school letter jacket (I lettered in drama; yes, I'm a geek) and a real treasure: a ziplock bag full of letters and pictures I'd sent to my grandma over the years.  Oh, yes, and my high school class photo.  That's my entire graduating class there - I think there were 98 of us.  A few of you reading this may be able to find yourselves if you click on the photo to enlarge it.  I'm in the second row, 1st girl on the left.  My massive amount of hair is hard to miss.  Yep, those were the days.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know your parents moved, or that you lettered in drama. Although I'm not surprised (about the drama).

    ReplyDelete