Click on any picture to enlarge it

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 29: Sledding!

January 29
Our friend Daniel (brother to Anna) invited our family to celebrate his birthday at a sledding party on Mt. Hood.  This is Daniel, almost crashing into Vicki, but he managed to steer away at the last possible second.  You can tell from the looks on both their faces that a sled crash would not have been the worst thing to happen to them all day.  In fact, I kind of think they both would have enjoyed having the story to tell.  We had a blast and are excited to learn that Daniel is planning to make this party an annual event!  We have such awesome friends.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing they didn't- you may have had another trip to the emergency room. I came very close to breaking my arm in a sledding accident (3 x-ray places, 3 different responses)- was possibly a crack or a greenstick fracture.
    I think my job is starting to infect me- I am becoming a compliance person- ooh that's dangerous, you might break an arm...
    Then again, I AM still telling the story...

    ReplyDelete