Click on any picture to enlarge it

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 57: Best Booth Sale Ever!

February 26
(Cookie sales are over in two weeks, and then I swear there will be no cookie-related pictures for the rest of the year!)
Here's our setup on Saturday night at Safeway.  How can you possibly resist those cookies (or the ones they're selling)?  While it wasn't the most successful booth sale we've ever had (although at over 70 boxes it definitely wasn't bad, either), it was, at least for me, the most fun.  Vicki and Shelbie are both spunky and full of life, and it was the first time my co-leader Erica and I have ever done a sale together.  The four of us made a good team - we had a blast.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Where did you get the costumes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl Scouts has them available to check out. It's fun to see the reactions when people realize what they're wearing.

    ReplyDelete