Click on any picture to enlarge it

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 45: Treasures

February 14
While sorting through the pile of papers that was in our "to file" stack in the kitchen (we watched "Hoarders" for the first time this weekend and I have been horrified into action) I came across some lost treasures.  Here we have a picture of me with Ellie when she was about 9 months old.  For some reason in this picture she reminds me of my nephew, Gavin.  Above that is a picture of the time Vicki's kindergarten class got to shoot the principal with silly string because they collected the most box tops.  That's a drawing of me done by Lexi when she was probably about 4 (my hair was longer then.)  And the Starbucks gift card is from 2006.  Good thing they never expire!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I can see Gavin in that picture. Who'd have guessed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she reminds you of Gavin because she looks so happy and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best thing to buy at Starbucks - Steamers. It is really hot flavored milk. Oh, wait you don't drink milk. I'm sorry this bliss will be lost for you.

    I don't know Gavin but I do know that Ellie is all Youngburg.

    ReplyDelete