Click on any picture to enlarge it

Monday, December 31, 2012

Another Year

When I started this project back in 2010, I thought it would be fun to try it for a year and then I'd move on.  The end of the year rolled around, and I figured I had come so close - only missing four days - that I might as well try again.  2011 came and went, and I missed just one day, so I thought: why not give it one more shot?

And I did it!  In 2012 I managed to take at least one picture every single day.  I may not have done the best job keeping the blog current, but I never missed a day, and I'm very proud of myself for that.

So, now that I've successfully met my goal, is the project over?

No way!  I've discovered that not only am I addicted to it, but I now have a fabulous record of the day-to-day goings on of my family for the last three years.  And that's priceless.

Who knows what 2013 will bring, but whatever it does, you can bet I'll have pictures of it!

If you're interested in joining me in this project (and don't feel like you've missed out if you didn't start on Jan. 1.  Pick any date and start there!  The point is to take pictures for 365 consecutive days, not necessarily a calendar year), feel free to stop by the Project 365 Central blog and get started!

1 comment: