Click on any picture to enlarge it

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 160: Balloon Pop Polka and For Good


June 9
(I'm breaking my own rules today and posting two pictures.  I just couldn't decide!)

The school talent show was today, and Vicki and three friends (who all share a piano teacher) played "Balloon Pop Polka".  It required 2 pianos, 16 balloons, and 4 poppers (markers with pins taped to the ends), and was a BIG hit.  They did an awesome job!  You can see Vicki and Ali in the foreground, and in the distance are Kate and Anya at the other piano.

That was going to be my only picture, but then Vicki and a few other 5th graders, directed by my friend Donna, sang "For Good" from Wicked and brought the majority of the adults in the room to tears.  They had a slide show to go along with the song, with pictures of students and teachers.  The picture on the screen in the photo above is of Mateo, our principal's baby, who after three months in the NICU got to go home on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how he was doing from your other post. Good news!!

    ReplyDelete