Click on any picture to enlarge it

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It Was Broke, So I Fixed It!

About a week ago, I noticed that my days were off from everyone else participating in Project 365.  I seemed to be a day behind.  I was afraid I'd missed another day somewhere, but after Chris calmed me down we looked through my pictures (and found this handy calendar) and figured out what went wrong.

Fortunately, I didn't miss taking any pictures.  I did, however, miss posting a couple of days.  Way back in February, I somehow left out Day 41.  I had a picture in my project 365 folder on my hard drive, labeled "041", but somehow I never posted it and went straight from Day 40 to Day 42 without ever noticing.  I posted it this morning, though, and you can see it here (right where it should be!)

On top of that, I somehow left out April 2, going straight from the 1st to the 3rd but still labeling the days in order (so the picture I had for Day 92 should have been Day 93, etc.)  In order to fix that and keep the days all in order (because I'm anal like that), I had to go in and do a lot of cutting and pasting, and in doing so, the comments got all messed up.  Good times.  I think I've fixed everything now (with notes indicating where comments are mixed up), and April 2's picture (I did take a picture that day, thank goodness!) is now Day 92, with everything following that shifted forward a day.  It's a good thing I have company in this project, or I may never have noticed my mistakes!

1 comment:

  1. wow, i'm impressed you did all that. i thought i had organizational issues, but you rock!

    ReplyDelete