Click on any picture to enlarge it

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 63: Go Winterhawks!

March 4
Our friend is an ice official for the Portland Winterhawks, and he got us tickets to a game.  I'd never been to a hockey game before, but I think I could become a fan.  We had such a great time!  We even got to see a fight - is it pathetic that I was hoping for that all night long?  Isn't that what's supposed to happen at hockey games?  It was mascot night, so here we have a whole bunch of local mascots (including some princesses, although I'm not sure they're actually mascots of anything) playing between periods.  As for the final score: Seattle Thunderbirds: 1, Portland Winterhawks: 9!

1 comment:

  1. I think there's an unwritten rule somewhere that a fight is bound to happen at these games!

    ReplyDelete