Click on any picture to enlarge it

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 133: Take a Chance on Me

May 13
This is the birthday cake I made for Chris.  It's an attempt to wreckplicate this Cake Wreck.  I didn't want to make a huge cake, so I made giant cupcakes instead, which is why I didn't have room to write "Bon Bon" or "Peanut Butter Cup".  Also, the store I went to in a hurry didn't have Whoppers, which is what I was going to use as Bon Bons, since nothing Bon Bon-like would fit on a cupcake, so I had to settle for Reeses Cups instead.  I figured he'd get it, though, having seen the original Wreck.  The girls thought it was hilarious, and when he ate the PB Cup with the green M&M on it first, Ellie freaked out, as if that was the poison one and she knew it.  I'm not sure she quite got it.  No, Sweetie, Mommy is not trying to kill Daddy.

1 comment: